Our mechanics are skilled and highly trained professionals in heating, cooling, air-conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R). Their training does not stop with certification.
We have ongoing training programs with manufacturer and factory representatives to ensure that our technicians are abreast of industry developments in the HVAC/R field, therefore offering you the best technical support available.
Each mechanic is equipped with a cellular phone, GPS, and a fully stocked service van, and is prepared to respond to any situation. Emergency calls are answered immediately. General service calls are answered within 24 hours. Each building will be assigned a primary mechanic who will familiarize himself with equipment specific to that building. Again, mechanical personnel are on-call 24 hours a day to respond to emergencies.
HVAC/R Mechanical Repairs
We maintain proper licensing and technical expertise to handle all HVAC repairs.
Common repairs include:
- Complete repair and maintenance to all refrigeration equipment
- Repairs to packaged heat/cool rooftop equipment
- Repairs to make-up air systems
- Repairs to exhaust equipment
- Repairs to heat pump units
- Repairs to furnace and split A/C systems
- Repairs to boiler systems (hot water and waste oil)
- Repairs to unit heaters (electric or gas)
- Repairs on HVAC control systems (EMS, zone systems, thermostats)
- Repairs of Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) & Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
HVAC/R Mechanical Installations
We maintain proper licensing and technical expertise to handle any HVAC replacement and new construction need.
Common installations include:
- New installations of packaged heat/cool rooftop equipment
- New installations of make-up air systems
- New installations of exhaust equipment
- New installations of heat pump units
- New installations of furnace and split A/C systems
- New installations of boiler systems (hot water and waste oil)
- New installations of unit heaters (electric or gas)
- New installations of multiple zone systems
- New installations of ductwork distribution systems
- New installations of Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) & Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV)
HVAC/R Preventative Maintenance
Let our staff of qualified HVAC professionals ensure that your equipment is maintained and performing at it's highest level. Our preventive maintenance programs are more than inspections, lubricating moving parts, and changing air filters.
Our plans are designed to:
- Maintenance to all refrigeration equipment
- Make the equipment perform better.
- Help extend the useful life of the equipment.
- Help reduce costly repairs.
- Help reduce downtime situations, and correspondingly, increase tenant satisfaction.
- Help reduce electrical usage for cooling needs.
- Help with effective natural gas consumption.
- Help with manufacturer's warranty resolution.
- Help preserve property equity.
Other HVAC/R Services
- Balancing HVAC systems
- Scheduled on-site mechanical services
- Monitoring and updating energy management (EMS) systems
- Residential repairs, replacement, and preventive maintenance for our existing Commercial Business Customers.